- The unique effects transparent appearance Like a convex lens
- It cannot be produced by former hologram producing facilities technology
- The effect of rareness and security
- Modeling by computer or producing by 3D model
- The embodied effects with volume and 3D effects
- The effect of rotating by giving 15 to 20 frames from right to the left
- Due to various sides with different angles, it maximizes the glittering effect
- it looks like a diamond
- It gives dynamic movement as if a bird is flying away.
Lens max/min effect
- The effect of increasing and decreasing the inner letters of the optical lens.
Flash on effect
-When the flash of the cell phone is illuminated, a hidden phrase (image) appears and moves according to the light of the cell phone.
- It is the effect that a specific letter rotates 360' following the light and axis
-It is an effect that providing deepness to the phrase and logo at the back ground
2D Conversion effect
-It is an effect that the 2 different images arechanged at the same position
3 channel convention
- Conversion effect of three different images alternately visible in the same position.
- The effect of sticking out like embossing makes the logo and company name stand out.
- In the case of scanning QR or barcode, it is an effect of scanning without errors by removing the holograms’ diffraction effect following the
glitteling of light
2D/3D convert effect
- It is an effect that the transformed effect located in the background with depth (dimensional effect) Ex) Korean text is converted into clouds
- It is an effect embodying the unique color of the picture to the hologram
- The higher the resolution of the picture, the higher the quality effect can be realized.
Non-visual security effects
- When you shoot the laser beam at a specific location on the hologram, the hidden images appear in front.
- The fine texts engraved on the hologram are hard to see with the naked eyes.It can be viewed under a microscope or magnifying glass.
-Encode specific text on the hologram. Also, it can’t be seen with the naked eye.
CEO : Kim Hee-jung
Head office : Room 3002-1, A-dong, Gunpo IT Valley, 17, Gosan-ro 148beon-gil, Gunpo-si, Gyeonggi-do. | Seoul Office :Room 1214, 503, Hivero Building, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
TEL : 070-4077-0769 | FAX : 02-2179-8197 | EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright ⓒRMG Co., Ltd. All rights Reserved